Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Tooth Blue"

Not really much to report medically for Ian. Because of the lack of transplant things, I'll post something "regular" about Ian today.

Brett recently purchased a blue tooth for his cell phone. He wanted to have it with all the projected travel to and from Atlanta that we'll be doing. Ian has become fascinated with this "thing" that is in daddy's ear which he calls a tooth blue.

So today, I give him some jelly beans as a good eater treat. He eats two of them and the third disappears. I hear him in his room talking....he is having a pretend phone call with Brett using...yes...you guessed it the jelly bean in his ear as his blue tooth. I don't think he even cared the jelly bean was red in his ear. I know, I know...the ENT here would die if he saw this. (And if you are wondering....I had to use mommy/magician trick #372b to switch out the icky jelly bean for a clean one prior to eating it). Here are pictures for some laughs. First one you can't see the jelly bean really well so I took a close up :)




3 comments:

M and B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M and B said...

That is so funny! I won't share A's pea in the nose episode...

Nicki said...

Too cute! I guess the ear is much better than up the nose.