Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dates

So today is 2 months from the date (the 17th) from Ian's liver transplant and it is 9 weeks from the call for transplant. Amazing! I have copied all of the old posts into word to print and put in the scrapbook I am making for Ian and I marvel at where we were and where we are now in the two months.

Ian and I looked at the transplant pictures together today on the computer--no time to scrapbook them yet. He was pretty interested in them actually and I told them about various aspect of things.

We got our first real bill from the transplant today. I want to express my gratitude again to the New River Valley, to churches and organziations there, our ward and stake family, and our family and friends for helping us to fundraise for Ian's transplant. We are humbled by your love and service. I don't know how people pay for a transplant without help. Thank you for your help as it has helped reduce our stress for the financial load tremendously.

No comments: