Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Labs and Last Day of School

Ian has been busy this week. We went to our new lab location on Monday and it was wonderfully speedy. We were expecting lots of extra paperwork this time being new but nope, it was fairly simple. Ian was disappointed that he only got a cottonball and tape over his needle site instead of the usual bandaid. We celebrated by getting a donut afterwards.

He also had his year end preschool party on Tuesday which was inside due to the rain. This was Ian's first jump castle experience and he loved it. The blurry boy in front is him.


Today, Ian finished preschool and had his program. He did fabulously and I could hear him singing all the songs very nicely. He had several parts of the program. The paper he is holding is his certificate.



Next week is going to be busy too with tubes surgery.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Lots of exciting things!! today was Noah's last day...I didn't realize how emotional I'd be...and I'd better stop since I just pulled myself together! Way to go Ian! Sure wish you and Noah were in the same class!!!