Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trend

So anytime we visit or travel somewhere, Ian comes home sick. My theory is b/c he is around "non-family germs" and it just hits him (and naturally his sister too!) He spiked a fever at my parents home this past week and now has an awful cough. Our pediatrician had no open spots this afternoon so tomorrow, we have an appointment. I have used all my creative ways to occupy children in a doctors office of:

1. Bribe treats (food is no longer allowed at this office--GROWL!)
2. Bubbles
3. Balloons
4. Books
5. Magna doodles
6. Crayons on the exam table paper
7. Inflatible ball to kick in the room
8. Toys

Please, if you have other ideas, pass them my way!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

THANK YOU for the ideas! I love Dum Dum lolipops, instant quiet. Ahhhh

Melinda said...

I was wondering how he was. Hope he is doing better soon!