Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prograf Dreams

Ian's prograf level changed (decreased this time) and with that has come the round of prograf dreams...bad dreams to be specific. I have spent a lot of time in his tiny bed trying to console him. It usually takes about 2 weeks for his body to adjust to the change so we should only have a few more days to go....hopefully. In the mean time, we are trying to deal with this side effect. I chase the bad dreams out each night and told them that they go to bad dreamland which brought on a whole round of questions I never anticipated. We are also going to make a dream catcher too. Any other ideas to help us with the dreams...send them on.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Sorry to hear that...hope things change soon.

Amy said...

I spray the monster spray for J-I read about it in a magazine. You can just use a generic spray bottle with water or air freshener decorated. Maybe something along that concept would help?

M and B said...

I'm with Amy- I was going to say a spray bottle with a little lavender in water sprayed on his bedding... you could call it bad dream repellent

Unknown said...

I hope things start to improve.
Maybe he can try "waking up" in his dreams to put his bad dreams "away." I know that I can sometimes direct my dreams but I thik you have to have the intent to do so before sleeping.